What if football were in the Olympics? It’s not popular enough internationally, you say. There isn’t enough competition. It wouldn’t be fun to watch. But could those concerns be addressed by simply putting the sport in the Olympics and giving it some time? The first year might look a little […]Read more ›
- Chicago Bears Sign the Next Brett Favre?
- Tre McBride Changes Twitter Name To ‘Pick 245′ After NFL Draft Slide
- Seahawks Sign 34-Year-Old Green Beret Nate Boyer
- St. Louis Rams Continue To Impress in 2015 NFL Draft
- Grady Jarrett’s House Burned Down Before Getting Drafted
- Jaguars Fan Announces Draft Pick, Gets Tossed Into Pool By Mascot
- Rapper Wale Announces Redskins Draft Pick